Bank Sepah opens account in Rials as per regulations of Central Bank of Iran, while observing rules and regulations of anti-money laundering (AML) and combating the financing of terrorism (CFT), and within the framework of the regulations governing opening deposit account for Iranian people, for foreign nationals who are residents or non-residents of Iran, under the below-mentioned conditions:
Types of accounts:
Required documents in originals & copies:
The foreign natural person, residing in Iran
- Permanent residence permit (residence permit).
- Work permit issued by the Ministry of Cooperatives, Labor and Social Welfare.
- Refugee booklet, issued by the Police.
- D card issued by the Ministry of Interior.
- Term-exit card issued by Ministry of Interior.
Foreign resident legal person
- Proof of evidence for registered branch or agency in Iran.
Foreign non-resident natural person (At least 18 years old)
- Valid dated visa issued by Ministry of Foreign Affairs, stipulated in the passport.
- Valid passport with citizenship of the countries that eliminated Iranian visa and entry permit to Iran , not expired since arrival time.
- Foreigners having extended visa by the Police, inserted in the passport.
Foreign non-resident legal entity.
- The opening of account is conducted merely by providing relevant documents, registration and articles of association legalized by the Iran representative in the country of the legal person or nearest Iran representative in the country of natural person.
- Opening account with maximum annual turnover of 5000 million Rials (all accounts of individuals) for foreign non-resident nationals is permitted if only ID information is provided and anti-money laundering rules and regulations are observed.
- The opening of deposit account for the embassy is subject to the approval of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- If residence of foreign natural persons is restricted to a certain geographical region, the opening of a deposit account is only permitted within that region.