Terms and conditions enabling the users to legally visit our website are presented hereunder. You are advised to review them prior to using the website :
Loss Compensation :
- This website is exclusively constructed for the sake of information dissemination, and Bank Sepah has no legal obligation whatever in connection with the content thereof.
- The accessible data serves as general knowledge and is not meant to be utilized as a basis for business decision-making.
- The information collected is summarized and might lack complete accuracy.
- The information provided in our website is subject to revision from time to time.
- Bank Sepah assumes no responsibility in connection with the loss of data or any other losses or damages incurred directly or indirectly through utilization of the website.
- Losses and damages caused out of the users’ mistakes made in the process of using the website or incurred out of inaccessibility of the website or any of the pages thereof, fit in the same category as above.
- The responsibilities for the inconveniences caused in connection with computerized saving the data is on the part of the users. Bank Sepah assumes no responsibility in case the users’ be infected with a virus, or otherwise damaged.
- Links to the other websites are provided for the convenience of the users. Bank Sepah is not responsible for the content of the other websites.
- Forms of recruitment and tender included in our website should be filled in on a hardcopy and forwarded to us by ordinary mail.
The users are bound to fully compensate for any losses or damages caused to the website by them.
Users’ privacy regarding the website covers the following areas :
- Users can read Bank Sepah financials, without any need to disclose their personal data.
- The users’ name, address, e-mail account, telephone and fax numbers, in case submitted to the website, will not be disclosed to any individuals or legal entities outside Bank Sepah, without the permission from the users, unless the Bank is legally obliged to do so. The above-mentioned information will be treated by the Bank with strict confidentiality.